Google+ Badge

Tuesday, 22 June 2010

BOREDOM took me back to my old MSN

As always I move MSNs from time to time we all do, we all have several address's.
Though this old one of mine I don't often go into some how it just gets automated people trying to link me to daft sites, so here for once i give you a conversation I'm having with one of these robots.

MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
hey cutie
ƒallen © says:
hi
MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
Yay someone to talk to !! how are u? I found your name in the msn online members search
ƒallen © says:
okay, though this dont have my real name on it
MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
Leanne, Just call me Lia
ƒallen © says:
hi lia
MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
my roomates just stepped out I only have a little while alone... are u alone too? we should cam2cam
ƒallen © says:
with some one I only just met that I could consider is stalking me probably not.
MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
K here's the link to my cam it's http://www.webcaminvitation.com/ayyj go there and you should see me, just click the join free tab on top of the page, I use this site cause you can't record it like on here -- my dad would kill me if he found out I was doing this kinky stuff on his computer lol
ƒallen © says:
ok
MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
LOL aw you're cute.. well can u see my cam it was giving me trouble earlier but it looks ok now? oh I hope u dont mind chatting with a kinky girl!
ƒallen © says:
seven smurfs dont make a daisy chain
MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
yeah i'm horny lolz! u? Wait you're not a stalker are u?? LOL
ƒallen © says:
dont you love copy and paste accounts or atomated people, depends on how you look at it, you came to me not me come to you. So all in all id say there wasnt a goldfish in haven that could hold a candel to the wizard
MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
thank you baby! ok stop ur turning me on!!!
ƒallen © says:
theres a switch! shock gasp horror, surely it isnt that simple
MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
Mhhm u never know lol I have to make sure! babe u sound confident I like that .. maybe we can trade phone numbers after we chat on cam ? I'd love to...
ƒallen © says:
only if you live on mars
MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
....nice well u can also just watch me if u want....it's up to u oh babe what's your favorite color?
ƒallen © says:
Mahogany
MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
make sure u fill out your correct b-day k? cause they won't let u in if you can't verify age I had to use my debit card to verify age but they don't charge, it's just to make sure you're not a kid
ƒallen © says:
Ive not been a kid since the goat's threw me out of the paddock
MalvinaPatteexgviq@hotmail.com says:
I'm gonna turn off Messenger so my cam doesn't run slow....plus I really want u to watch me, I'm getting so turned on it's driving me crazy
ƒallen © says:
and you off in the process have fun

Block Report Delete.

Well that was a whole 5 minutes I shall never get back.