Google+ Badge

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

2013, So long and thanks for all the fish.

So glad that is over.

2013, heartache, headache and just shocking year, never got off the ground never got going and destroyed my world.

Same for a lot I feel, 2013 will go down I hope as the worst year in the teens.

Nearly gave in so many times, nearly walked away, but here I am still standing.
An while this is the end of 2013, the end of final gamez it is a new chapter about to begin.

Leaving this year behind time locked if you will never to be revisited and left as an empty space in my mind

No collecting memories this year, no trying to remember the things that have been or where they will go.

End of what started out bad.

2014, I'm coming for you and things are going to change. If they don't well. Keep fighting thats all we can ever do.

So the hardest year of my life to date is now about to pass.

Come on 2014 what ever you got you ain't going to be able to top 2013 so time to give me a break hey?

You lot though I do hope that 2014 is a better year for you all, and I know we have all found things hard this year with one thing or another. We have all fallen foul of something and for those that were lucky enough to have good years, be grateful it could have always been worse.

No resolutions, as always, No looking back, the baggage stays Here with this year.

2014 we are coming. ARE YOU READY!

Happy new year to one and to all, lets make this one count, because the last twelve months never will.