Google+ Badge

Thursday, 19 December 2013

Another Thursday

Started the Final Earth portfolio redesign, its looking okay actually its looking fairly good, but then also rather generic. Guess that is what I am going for people just don't think outside the box.

Dates...... One..... 8 hours..... Lots of talking..... Nice lady...... Enjoyable evening...... Not happening...... her choice...... I didn't run...... Which is a first for me in the dating game so far, normally on look know exactly what they are after and wander away as I'm not interested. Too many similarities to our madness.

Tired of this now, really am. If I could go back to the same time last year...... Yeah not living in the past and moving forward. Just seem to attract psycho's or to similar to myself. Mainly Psychos though.......

Wow I wasn't going to write this much. I wasn't going to write a lot at all.

Still no New Year plans, but there be a fortnight to sort that I guess.

Possibly no blog next week. As its Boxing Day. I don't know might be a massively depressed rant. Might be a joyous abundance of Christm.......... Yeah Right.