Google+ Badge

Thursday, 30 January 2014

6 days till I gain level 35 also known as Thursday.

Not a lot, going on been kind of hidden from the world this week.
May stay that way for a bit, just yeah...........................................
Oh and on a brighter note I have just lost all my mondays off through February to night sessions.
Fucking job. Need Out. Why won't anyone hire me?
It's not like I don't want to work I do, it's not like I'm not charismatic, colourful, creative and fun. Most people say I am. Maybe it's the fact I just don't fit in anywhere. Ah well, when life gives you lemons add them to the vodka for taste. Or make ice cream. Or make sorbet. Or learn to juggle. Or pancakes. I think I miss pancakes. No I don't. Do I? I don't know. One of them weeks. Right back in my box I go...................