Google+ Badge

Friday, 21 March 2014

Trial and Error

As always with anything I do it is a lot of trial and error.
Mainly error but I do get there in the end.

Once more playing with the self promotion thing in this blog, and some of the experiments I have been doing with Adobe Creative Suite.

An the discovery that earlier versions of internet explorer really don't get to grips with CSS3 & HTML5. But then thats why we get updates or should.

Any way thought I would share the links to the updated stuff in the portfolio, it is all really concept work but then it is only things I have thrown together over a couple of hours, but it is allowing me to get more to grips with the software.

http://www.final-earth.co.uk/district-design.html

District section of games design got updated, has a new control screen and red buttons to push! YAY I like buttons.

http://www.final-earth.co.uk/district-website-concept.html

An this is the is a concept design for a District web site if I ever build one, as I say this is a concept it takes a bit to load as it is all done with Adobe Edge Animate and the box stands at 4.3mb but I am sure with some tinkering and more time I can get this down to a more reasonable size. I just wanted to get it finished and see what it looked like before going back to the drawing board with it to make it all sparkly and glowy.